- 14-Feb-2017 to 28-Feb-2017 (EST)
- 96 Edmonton Sales
- Fort McMurray, AB, CAN
- Full Time
About Sleep Country Canada
At Sleep Country Canada / Dormez-Vous? we are crazy about sleep! Don't believe us!? We happen to be Canada's #1 specialty retailer with over 230 stores nationwide and growing.
Sales Associates at Sleep Country Canada / Dormez-Vous are at the heart of the customer experience. We provide our associates with continuous learning and development opportunities as well as the tools to help thousands of people get a better night's sleep. Our Sales Associates are true Sleep Experts!
In this full-time role, you will be motivated and empowered everyday to go above and beyond to make a difference in your team and in the lives of our customers. To succeed here, you'll need a positive attitude and a strong customer focus!
Why should you work here? We are the proud winners of Canada's Top 10 Admired Corporate Cultures and one of Canada's Passion Capitalist Winners. We continuously strive to provide an enriched customer service experience and a caring and rewarding work environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- Provide individualized service that appeals to the customer's needs?
- Deliver creative solutions to external customers?
- Develop product knowledge and commit to staying informed on new product developments and trends in the industry?
- Be a team member and positively contribute to our Vision- "A Better Sleep Starts Here"?
Do you have?
- Post-secondary education? Experience in sales and credit analysis? This is considered an asset, so it's not mandatory!
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset. Parlez-vous français? That would be a huge plus!
This position offers an industry leading commission based salary, where you can have the potential to earn an annual salary of more than $50,000! We offer a generous benefits package, tuition reimbursement and fitness subsidy programs and much more!! Associates are recognized and rewarded for their valuable contributions. The sky is the limit when you truly have an outstanding supportive culture.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our winning team? Please visit the career section of our website www.sleepcountry.ca and apply online now! Also, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend!
Sleep Country Canada is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
(We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.)